Each year Hope House hosts Father to Child Summer Camps behind bars, where incarcerated fathers and their children create uniquely beautiful murals depicting a perfect day together. These murals will inspire, make you smile, and feel amazed at the creativity and vision of these beautiful life-sized folk art pieces. Come See What Hope Looks Like. It’s never too late for Hope!
Please Join Us To:
- View these never before seen murals created by incarcerated fathers and their children;
- Celebrate, support and learn about strengthening families. Fathers in prison face major obstacles in sustaining family ties. Be inspired by the creative ways Hope House helps families separated by the incarceration of a loved sustain bonds;
- Enjoy delicious food from Well Dunn Catering;
- Bid on wonderful auction items that include sports tickets, chances to have lunch with local politicians, and much more;
- Dance to the rockin’ blues sounds of BG and the Mojo Hands
Please RSVP by November 9 by calling 202.506.2253
Purchase tickets here!